Sleeping in Sports Hall
For runners who are members of regional teams it will be possible to stay overnight free of charge in the “Palamacoratti” sports hall on via Ciotti in Gradisca d'Isonzo ( coordinates and driving directions) during the night from the 22nd through Saturday 24th September. A few meters away there is the bar (of the club Itala san Marco) where you can eat meal at a special agreed price (very soon a new version of menu). For more information about the sports hall and to book places please email ti.os1573843251racfo1573843251syad51573843251@ofni1573843251.
Please find the opening times of sports hall below:
- Thursday 22nd September: from 7pm;
- Friday 23rd September: until to 11am and then from 6pm;
- Saturday 24th September: until to 9am and then from 2pm until 5pm, finnaly from 20.30;
- Sunday 25th September: until to 9am.
Booking a Room in a B&B or HotelTo book one or more rooms for overnight accommodation during the 5 days contact the agency Sport&School ( contact informations)
Staying in a campsite or camper
- Near Palamacoratti ( coordinates and driving directions) there is a field of Itala san Marco where it's possible to stay with camper and tent. A few meters away there is the bar (of the club Itala san Marco) where you can eat a meal at a specially agreed price
- Camping Mare Pineta near Sistiana: contact informations
- Camping agrituristico Carso near Aurisina and Sistiana: contact informations
- Campeggio Pian del Grisa near Opicina: contact informations
- Campeggio Obelisco near Opicina: contact informations